Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monster

The only way to truly heal a wound is with time.
Your cuts were minor,
only slight slits into the skin,
but last night changed everything.
You took a newly sharpened knife,
glistening in the moonlight,
and I could see you coming toward me with it
but I did not try to protect myself.
It was too late.
You plunged the blade into my heart
with no regret,
no emotion,
and no cares.

One day,
my heart will heal,
but my scar will always be there
reminding me of what you've done.
You're a monster,
that lures in prey through those kind,
gentle,
innocent eyes.
But you can only pretend to be innocent for so long.

I don't know what to do with you.

4 comments:

  1. first off. i know you don't want to hear this but he wasn't doing it to you. and second. you want to know what you do with him.




    nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i know that but i was saying that he hurt me so bad but he was so clueless that eh didnt even know what he was doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok got it. yes he definitely didn't even realize what harm he was causing anyone. not just you. he obviously wasn't thinking that what he was doing was going to hurt a lot more people than just him. and there is the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah and that is what bugs me cause he was being so stupid and i just want him to be safe...what if he gets addicted?

    ReplyDelete