Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Champagne

First off, I just wanna say check out the band Let's Get It cause they're awesome possum.
(my favorites are Do Not Disturb and Duck Duck Grey Goose)

And now I'm going to reflect on the past year.  I was thinking today about the Pet and Hobby Show on Friday, and that brought back some screwed up memories from last year.
I can't 
scratch that. I don't want to go back there. ever again.

Anyways,
I basically have nothing to say today except:
~Boys suck. Don't trust them.
~If you don't receive immediate results, stick with what you're doing and in time it'll pay off.
~Friends can be found in the weirdest places.
~Don't judge people based on what other people think of them, judge them by what you think of them.
~Life isn't Life until you start Living it.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment