Friday, April 15, 2011

ABCs


Age: 16 :(
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: cleaning the pool
Dogs: Buddy! (black lab)
Essential start of your day: Facebook :P 
Favorite color:  Purple, indigo, and turquoise
Gold or silver:  Silver
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinet, Guitar and I've attempted piano 
Job title: Intern in a microbiology lab
Kids: After marriage :)
Live: Los Angeles
Mom's name: Donna
Nickname: Grotz
Overnight hospital stays: Never
Pet peeve:  Lack of hygiene
Quote from a movie: "Long live the king" - Lion King
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Little sister Heather <3
Time you wake up: 7:00
Underwear: yes
Vegetables you dislike: Squash!! I hate squash!
What makes you run late: My sister haha always makes us late
X-rays you've had done:  Knee, small intestine
Yummy food you make: Grilled cheese!
Zoo animal: Any big cat


No Hands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhxizRYxps



4 comments:

  1. Haha nice, I might do this sometime. And I agree, I don't think ANYONE out there likes squash haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post and I love the picture.

    Btw, I hate squash too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! I'm going to steal it and post it to my blog soon :) soo cute! Thanks for the inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post...I love the Lion King. It will always be a favorite.

    ReplyDelete