Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks

So I was really stupid at dinner tonight
and kind of forgot to give my own thanks
cause I was too busy shoving mashed potatoes into my mouth.
And I was kind of pissed off,
which I feel bad about,
but I just want to spend a Thanksgiving
for once
with people I truly love and care about and want to be with.

So I thank all my friends,
my family,
my dog,
my teachers,
and the people I've always never cared too much for
who always watched out for me.
And I thank them all
for being there
even when I was not so much there myself
and I was kind of a big hot messy heap of Hannah
(like always...)
but I never take time out to appreciate them.
Well sometimes.
Sometimes I can't forget certain people.

But I'm here to thank everyone who loves me
even when I don't deserve to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment