Friday, November 12, 2010

Simba.

I hate this week.
But most of all, I hate this evening.

It started when I pushed myself too hard
sprinting
and puked.
Only to get out of practice 2 hours later,
almost unable to walk.

Then I got a lovely text from a guy
that I used to have a thing with
asking to go to a party with him.
Too bad he texted me back saying he meant to send it to someone else.
Not that I would've gone anyways.
I've got more valuable people in my life.

Then I came home,
only to find that I'm completely alone.

I started to realize this today,
kind of,
but now I realize that my life only revolves around a couple people right now.
And right now they are not here
when I really need someone.

When I don't know what to do,
I turn to my childhood
or go to sleep.

Hello, Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment