Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Step Up

I totally missed my one year anniversary of my blog :(
By 21 days haha

But so much has changed from when I wrote my first entry...
A year ago,
My friends were completely different.
Today,
I know who I can trust.
A year ago,
I thought I had some best guy friends,
Today,
I know that I was never really close to any of them.
A year ago,
I was in love with someone I had never talked to in person.
Today,
I'm not falling in love every chance I get.
A year ago,
he was my Winter Formal date.
Today,
I have the best date I could ever imagine.
A year ago,
I was nervous about whether or not I would make Varsity,
Today,
in this game roster I'm going to be the best player out there
and I need to step up to a leadership role.

Now I realize that I have never done this in my life.
You would've thought that at some point in everyone's life
They were a leader
But today is the first time for me
ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment