Sunday, September 12, 2010

Headphones

I feel like there's something I really need to get off my chest,
but I can't figure out what.
But I came here hoping that it would come to me.

Today is a Thinking Day for me
and it's not even important thoughts,
just whatever comes to mind.

It's not like I choose to do this,
the thoughts just kind of interrupt me
with whatever I'm doing.

I think about last night mostly.
About how he didn't come,
but it reassured me and shed light on an old puzzle from the summer.
About how she was in a corner,
and I saw her dressed like that and acting like that with a guy like that.
About how I'm always in my own world after nights like these,
even though nothing happened this time.
About how I can have so many different friends,
but no one takes me seriously.

But maybe you're behind this whole thing
and me
and all of myself
and the only thing I have to do is to listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment