Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beginnings

So this school year has started off pretty weirdly...

I failed my first quiz of the year.

The class I'm most excited for is the hardest class out of all.

My advisee group contains my all time worst enemy and my ex-crush (that did not turn out well).

My all time worst enemy is in 3 of my classes and my ex-crush is in 1.

I may actually be looking forward to (just a little bit...) history, my all time most hated class.

My english teacher is the quintessential cute little grandma...or maybe I think that because I haven't seen her mad yet...

1 comment:

  1. what is an ex-crush? :P
    I mean couldn't they become a potential crush once again?
    i hate history too!
    i start school again in a week and i'm not excited about it..

    ReplyDelete