Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rose

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long break, I've just had writer's block/my life isn't very interesting right now.

I went to buy Katy Perry tickets for her show in LA on August 7 and THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT :(
which is not such a big surprise because they have been on sale for like...4 months now...

Anyways,
This is my last week of school!
It went by so fast and I can't believe I'm almost a senior :O

On a separate note,
I want to do a spring cleaning (I know it's a little late...)
but I think I'm going to go through all my clothes and take everything I have not worn in a year or so
or anything I do not like or does not fit me,
and I'm going to give it to the good will!
(After my little sister gets first dibs)
So I'll be cleaning my clutter while helping those in need.

You and I ~ Lady Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFMppdYwJc

No comments:

Post a Comment