Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Knife (Repeat)

I hate these kind of mornings
after one of those kind of nights
where you wake up
and your face is kinda swollen and puffy
from tears that have streamed down your cheeks
for hours and hours
the night before.

Where you feel so tired from fighting all night long
so that you've finally given in
because last night you tired all of your emotions
so this morning,
you feel nothing.
You're completely numb.

And I look in the mirror
and I think-
How could someone who loves me so much
Ever be able to hurt me so badly?

Well,
I ask myself this every day.
I don't think it was possible for you to hurt me
in one more way
last night.




1 comment:

  1. I guess at point in our life we need to experience this to fully appreciate better days. I'm sure a lot of readers will surely relate to it. I've been there once or twice.. But I know there is an end for this. I got mine a long time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete